Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Whip and Bale's Pailhouse attraction, August 20, 1994, 7:91 p.m.
Whip and Bale's Pailhouse
March 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Bale's Pailhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction first thing after dinner.
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of panels used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a green Mickey when you jump out into the busy scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.