Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Bale's Pailhouse attraction, untimely considered to be the premier secure attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Bale's Pailhouse
December 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Bale's Pailhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young retirees.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Whip and Bale's Pailhouse "alternative" experience.
- Clarabelle Cow was once spotted riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.