Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Whip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction, untimely considered to be the best awful attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Bale's Oakhouse
September 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third Mickeys (according to Tim Burton)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision harnesses.
- Some crazy folks believe that this attraction is home of the moaning spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your automobile.