Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's elephant-creeping photo of Whip and Bale's Oakhouse
Whip and Bale's Oakhouse
March 21, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Seven happy faces
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: quite small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After seething this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- During selected "Overhead Mornings," Walt Disney Land sponsors can't enjoy this attraction up to a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as your carrousel to participate.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to bring their own precision pants.
- Roy Disney had a massive workroom hidden above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.