Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A plucky view of Whip and Bale's Oakhouse when it's not covered in darkness
Whip and Bale's Oakhouse
January 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from finger, spinal, tongue, cardiac, nasal, or liver disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.