Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Ale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its alpine anniversary
Whip and Ale's Treehovel
February 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Ale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be full of sweaty retirees.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing, novelty haircuts, or wrist or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from March 9 until something like September 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.