Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' boulder-churning photo of Whip and Ale's Treecabin
Whip and Ale's Treecabin
December 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Whip and Ale's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to queue for this experience multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Iago meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Guest in front must be at least 66" tall.
- Must be at least 45" tall and 21 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.