Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Ale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Whip and Ale's Treecabin
November 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Ale's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo area.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young adults.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.