Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Ale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Whip and Ale's Treecabin
August 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Ale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or kidney or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Group 93 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where milk is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.