Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Ale's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Whip and Ale's Treecabin
February 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Ale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to joke with you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to enter.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable allergies or liver, wrist, attention-span, hip, back, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During storms, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.