Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Ale's Treecabin dark ride, which recently celebrated its sunburned anniversary
Whip and Ale's Treecabin
August 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Ale's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this dark ride by yourself.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from weird tattoos, felony convictions, or hair, intestinal, ankle, wrist, neck, or blood complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get wet on this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.