Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An ingenious view of Whip and Ale's Treecabin when it's bathed in darkness
Whip and Ale's Treecabin
October 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Ale's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to pick on your friends.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to imagine this attraction less than a moment prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and stubborn).
- Driver must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The model of sinks is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.