Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unseen view of Whip and Ale's Treecabin when it's hidden in conflict
Whip and Ale's Treecabin
December 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Ale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this train.
- After experiencing this train, it's recommended that you experience something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph location.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from hair or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.