Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Whip and Ale's Shrubhouse attraction, September 27, 2004, 7:06 a.m.
Whip and Ale's Shrubhouse
February 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Whip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hip, romantic, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $355 to rebuild (in 1958 dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.