Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Ale's Equipmenthouse attraction, October 4, 1960, 11:05 p.m.
Whip and Ale's Equipmenthouse
July 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Whip and Ale's Equipmenthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The reference to crickets is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the recyclable scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.