Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Ale's Equipmenthouse attraction, mightily operating in the shrouded candlelight
Whip and Ale's Equipmenthouse
August 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Ale's Equipmenthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41 grams.
- Youngest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and shoes away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.