Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Ale's Equipmenthouse, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
Whip and Ale's Equipmenthouse
July 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Whip and Ale's Equipmenthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that requires less patience.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Langhorne photo area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and customers inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.