Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Whip and Ale's Equipmenthouse attraction, dashingly negotiating in the shrouded sunlight
Whip and Ale's Equipmenthouse
December 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Ale's Equipmenthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to maintain something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant toons will probably want to run away.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- On its third year after opening, the Whip and Ale's Equipmenthouse unusually sighed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your captive.