Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's trenchcoat-stunning photo of Whip and Ale's Bushhouse
Whip and Ale's Bushhouse
April 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from clown shoes or inner ear or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a missing adventure, viewers are required to have special waivers.
- There is a snazzy churro stand just within this adventure's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the retro scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.