Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treetent attraction at first light
Tip and Yale's Treetent
September 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Yale's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to experience this attraction more than a minute before less important people.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Robin Crusoe interaction garden.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- There is a hidden lounge just within this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.