Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
Tip and Yale's Treetent
October 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Yale's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers will want to visit this attraction just an hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains exploding effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.