Massive Littleland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treetent attraction at park closing
Tip and Yale's Treetent
July 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Yale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- During storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Littleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.