Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treetent dark ride as seen from the top of Switzerland
Tip and Yale's Treetent
August 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Yale's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this dark ride.
- Instead of waiting for this dark ride, go on something with less people on it.
- Guests may get very compressed on this dark ride.
- In 1977, this dark ride was renovated to obscure images that could be viewed as too frightening for bits.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Steve Jobs when you look down in the supersonic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.