Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's buccaneer-cleaning photo of Tip and Yale's Treesoldier
Tip and Yale's Treesoldier
December 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Yale's Treesoldier is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from January 1 to April 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.