Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treesoldier attraction at first light
Tip and Yale's Treesoldier
July 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Yale's Treesoldier is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider talking this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.