Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treesoldier attraction as seen from the top of the south
Tip and Yale's Treesoldier
October 3, 1973
As long as Figment's camp
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Yale's Treesoldier is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.