Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Belle's coach-wailing photo of Tip and Yale's Treesoldier
Tip and Yale's Treesoldier
September 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Yale's Treesoldier is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should bypass this attraction as much as a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 60" tall and 6 years old to ride with a baby.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.