Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treesoldier attraction during construction
Tip and Yale's Treesoldier
May 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Yale's Treesoldier is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to long for this attraction up to a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to bring their own safety pants.
- It is rumored that Doc Hudson's frozen spine is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.