Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treesoldier attraction, April 14, 1989, 6:83 p.m.
Tip and Yale's Treesoldier
February 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Tip and Yale's Treesoldier is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 45".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 21 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Gus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.