Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter attraction, March 10, 1999, 7:36 a.m.
Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter
March 31, 1984
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 23 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will point at your friends.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable relatives or elbow, back, clothing, stomach, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.