Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpless view of Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter when it's inundated in fog
Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter
July 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will have a tendency to sing to visitors.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to participate.
- Shortest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from June 28 through October 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ghost.