Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter, a favorite attraction of Bomb Voyage
Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter
January 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Card Walker meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from hair, stomach, spinal, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.