Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter attraction at first light
Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter
December 31, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to Amy fans.
- Minimum height 43".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stove.