Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter attraction, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter
March 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The letters in "Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter" can be scrambled to spell "Tenspbaederioe Rt'rlyia T."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stack.