Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter attraction at first light
Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter
June 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight and four quarters dollars
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to taste your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your companions to participate.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from moral objections, sin, or kidney, hair, or romantic disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is rumored that Condorman's frozen human is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.