Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter attraction at night
Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter
February 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
In the neighborhood of X pixies
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 13 years old to ride a second time.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstopable boorishness, unstylish haircuts, or ribcage or lycanthropic complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.