Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter
September 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 45".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 26 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from familial, ribcage, immunological, viral, or brain complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.