Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter attraction during construction
Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter
December 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Yale's Treeorbiter is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland BFFs may be able to long for this attraction up to a moment preceeding everyone else.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enter.
- Must be at least 50" tall and 20 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.