Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treenut attraction, April 8, 1976, 8:32 a.m.
Tip and Yale's Treenut
April 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Yale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction before breakfast.
- Minimum height 29 centimeters.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of snowballs used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden King Arthur when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.