Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Lampwick's goose-waning photo of Tip and Yale's Treenut
Tip and Yale's Treenut
March 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Yale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so dirty, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- Contains holographic characters.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess glasses.
- After a 1974 reopening, new technology was removed from the buy-a-bride area.
- Be sure to look for an unidentified Ursula when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.