Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Yale's Treenut attraction during repairs
Tip and Yale's Treenut
October 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Tip and Yale's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something that requires less patience.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 62".
- Guest in front must be at least 53" tall.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers (in that order) away from the vehicle at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.