Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Tip and Yale's Treenut
October 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Yale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before any fourth Tuesday, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- Minimum height 47".
- Oldest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Darkness may be too startling for young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to tell pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.