Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treenest show during refurbishment
Tip and Yale's Treenest
July 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Yale's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Zany Pen") can queue up for this show just a minute after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enter.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from intestinal, shoulder, neck, wrist, lycanthropic, or romantic issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Show is closed for installation of holiday overlay from January 8 through February 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.