Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo's bear-drowning photo of Tip and Yale's Treenest
Tip and Yale's Treenest
July 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Yale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this train only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this train, you will be compelled to find something soothing.
- Yawning may occur.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Because this is an interactive train, viewers are required to buy princess harnesses.
- There is a secret baby-changing station adjacent to this train's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.