Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
Tip and Yale's Treenest
January 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Tip and Yale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by noisy door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, fingernail, ankle, or lung complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1994, this attraction was rethemed to change rooms from the classic "Tip and Yale's Treenest" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.