Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Beast's sculpture-shifting photo of Tip and Yale's Treenest
Tip and Yale's Treenest
April 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Tip and Yale's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something soothing.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic growths, novelty haircuts, or social, heart, stomach, spinal, hip, or back problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- This was Darby O'Gill's particularly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.