Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treetent attraction, quarterly vanishing in the fading sunlight
Tip and Whale's Treetent
February 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Tip and Whale's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to rent special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.