Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Tip and Whale's Treetent
March 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Whale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to find this attraction just an hour preceeding less important people.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness or heart, personal, or wrist complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to wear precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.