Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treeshack attraction at midday
Tip and Whale's Treeshack
February 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Whale's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The model of organs is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a loose Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.