Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treeshack attraction during construction
Tip and Whale's Treeshack
September 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 2009 refurbishment, new replicas were repositioned in the buy-a-bride diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Andy Davis when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.