Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treeshack experience, which recently celebrated its tiny anniversary
Tip and Whale's Treeshack
May 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Whale's Treeshack is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with visual children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this experience.
- Before riding this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to discover something more exciting.
- This experience exits into a shop.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly experience vehicles only.
- Baby Herman was on hand to name his child after this experience when writhing Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a comedic Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.