Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treeshack attraction during construction
Tip and Whale's Treeshack
November 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Tip and Whale's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hiccoughs, fear of clowns, trendy clothing, sin, or viral, inner ear, elbow, or social problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.