Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treeshack adventure during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Whale's Treeshack
December 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Whale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to trains, then you are the natural enemy of this adventure.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can avoid this adventure.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from romantic or nasal disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this adventure.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs away from the entangling vines at most times.
- The ominous dime was hand made by Dewey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.