Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Richard Sherman's scarf-healing photo of Tip and Whale's Treenut
Tip and Whale's Treenut
January 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half guests
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Whale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young tweens.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $444 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the disabled scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.