Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treenut attraction, January 10, 1999, 9:58 p.m.
Tip and Whale's Treenut
July 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Tip and Whale's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and stay.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unexplained allergies or liver, viral, inner ear, or kidney disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No running or nudity encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.