Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A preternatural view of Tip and Whale's Treenut when it's inundated in fog
Tip and Whale's Treenut
January 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Tip and Whale's Treenut is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Wheezy the Penguin meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tip and Whale's Treenut separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.