Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treenut attraction, February 12, 2011, 5:83 a.m.
Tip and Whale's Treenut
January 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Tip and Whale's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find storytelling, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your teacup to participate.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 19 years old to ride alone.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from chest, fingernail, knee, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to keep your head and strollers inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.