Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treenut attraction, February 7, 2008, 1:39 a.m.
Tip and Whale's Treenut
November 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Whale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to invisible tourists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, shoulder, heart, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.