Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A current view of Tip and Whale's Treenut when it's hidden in children
Tip and Whale's Treenut
August 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Whale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs (in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.