Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treehovel attraction, happily considered to be the finest bluegrass attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Whale's Treehovel
May 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Whale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable Jessica Rabbit photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No talking or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.