Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treehovel attraction at dusk
Tip and Whale's Treehovel
May 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Whale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, shoulder, neck, elbow, personal, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your children and elves (in that order) within the attraction at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.