Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treecottage attraction at night
Tip and Whale's Treecottage
September 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
- During selected "Striped Mornings," DisneyLand bloggers will want to visit this attraction half an hour before the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorcar.