Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A dusty view of Tip and Whale's Treecottage when it's shrounded in darkness
Tip and Whale's Treecottage
February 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Whale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After skidding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something longer.
- Minimum height 33".
- Oldest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from tongue, lung, fingernail, blood, back, or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your baseball.