Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of Tip and Whale's Treecottage when it's not shrounded in children
Tip and Whale's Treecottage
August 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will have a tendency to pick on you.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 49" tall and 6 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- This show closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.