Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treecottage attraction at park closing
Tip and Whale's Treecottage
May 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Greater than four magics
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a school group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Sallah interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young retirees.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.