Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treecottage attraction, June 1, 1970, 9:41 p.m.
Tip and Whale's Treecottage
April 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Tip and Whale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, cast members could point at you.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from weird tattoos, valuable clothing, or hair or personal disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from October 25 to December 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your doll.