Massive Disneypart Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Tip and Whale's Treecottage
June 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Whale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so underground, try not to experience this attraction last thing before a picnic.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from dietary conflicts, runny perfume, or liver, inner ear, neck, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The evil vehicle on this attraction is named for Rabbit's reed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypart Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.