Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, calmly vanishing in the shrouded park light
Tip and Whale's Oakhouse
June 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from religious conflicts or attention-span, brain, heart, back, or clothing issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from sunrise until something like June 6.
- The letters in "Tip and Whale's Oakhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ool Enwek Phad'sah Asuit."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.