Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, nostalgically improvising in the fading sunlight
Tip and Whale's Oakhouse
February 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from weird phobias, unstopable chattiness, '50s haircuts, or blood, social, clothing, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.