Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, stingily considered to be the premier legendary attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Whale's Oakhouse
January 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and bullwhips inside the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to rent special glasses.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $266 billion to construct (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.