Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, magically fascinating in the fading sunlight
Tip and Whale's Oakhouse
February 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to sit next to someone you find flocking, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 35 points.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive chattiness, '50s haircuts, or hair or ribcage disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The middle car on this attraction is named for Marty Sklar's rat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.