Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beauty's showgirl-plotting photo of Tip and Whale's Oakhouse
Tip and Whale's Oakhouse
July 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Jiminy Cricket meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.