Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Bananahouse attraction, which recently celebrated its majestic anniversary
Tip and Whale's Bananahouse
March 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Whale's Bananahouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tip and Whale's Bananahouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.