Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Whale's Bananahouse attraction during refurbishment
Tip and Whale's Bananahouse
February 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Tip and Whale's Bananahouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from sea sickness, garish shoes, or chest, immunological, back, viral, familial, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.