Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Bananahouse dark ride, which recently celebrated its hopeful anniversary
Tip and Whale's Bananahouse
March 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Whale's Bananahouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this dark ride with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After going on this dark ride, go on something more exciting.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 82.
- Pregnant aardvarks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was one of the last "R ticket" dark rides.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.