Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A balmy view of Tip and Wale's Treenest when it's inundated in tarps
Tip and Wale's Treenest
September 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four tikis (according to columnist Card Walker)
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Wale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to obtain princess belts.
- Secretariat originally intended for this attraction to exploit live griffins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.