Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Wale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Tip and Wale's Treehut
January 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Tip and Wale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Friar Tuck autograph area.
- Minimum height 30".
- Contains imported signage.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The gun in the magnet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues To the Airplane".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.