Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Wale's Treehut show, which recently celebrated its rustic anniversary
Tip and Wale's Treehut
March 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Wale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to queue for this show multiple times.
- After riding this show, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to experience this show just a quarter hour prior to park opening.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or personal, shoulder, spinal, ankle, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- There is a private baby-changing station adjacent to this show's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.