Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cold view of Tip and Wale's Oakhouse when it's inundated in magic
Tip and Wale's Oakhouse
March 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can long for this attraction for a quarter hour before more important people.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Pancake of A Tavern.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.