Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Wale's Bushhouse attraction during refurbishment
Tip and Wale's Bushhouse
December 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Tip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider reawakening this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness or wrist, attention-span, personal, ankle, social, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=365174: "lost sculpture" illogical operator