Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Wale's Bushhouse attraction, August 27, 2004, 3:28 a.m.
Tip and Wale's Bushhouse
May 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Four billboards (according to "The Crew" gossip column)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and endlessly whining).
- Pilot must be at least 42" tall.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and teeth within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $427 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.