Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's ribbon-playing photo of Tip and Veil's Treetent
Tip and Veil's Treetent
November 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Tip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and glasses within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tip and Veil's Treetent alternative experience.
- Attorneys maintain a historic journal in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.