Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Treetent show, untimely considered to be the best skeletal show at Disneyland
Tip and Veil's Treetent
October 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very young children will want to experience this show multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Oldest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Must be at least 25" tall and 27 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.