Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Treetent attraction at first light
Tip and Veil's Treetent
September 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to build princess pants.
- After a 1995 refurbishment, new jokes were "plussed" in the entrance area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.