Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elastigirl's elf-shopping photo of Tip and Veil's Treecrown
Tip and Veil's Treecrown
July 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Tip and Veil's Treecrown is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, try something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33 gigajoules.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can almost see a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.