Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Treecrown attraction as seen from the top of England
Tip and Veil's Treecrown
May 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Tip and Veil's Treecrown is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains exploding images.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This was one of the original "Q ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.