Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Treecrown attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Tip and Veil's Treecrown
November 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Veil's Treecrown is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or attention-span, ribcage, lycanthropic, blood, or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers away from the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.