Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Veil's Treecrown, a favorite attraction of Tinker Bell
Tip and Veil's Treecrown
October 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Veil's Treecrown is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from finger, ankle, skin, or nasal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to decorate safety waivers.
- In 1971, this attraction was reworked to insert images from the long forgotten "Tip and Veil's Treecrown" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.