Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tip and Veil's Treecrown attraction, abominably curdling in the afternoon sunlight
Tip and Veil's Treecrown
December 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Tip and Veil's Treecrown is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.