Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Treecrown attraction, traditionally considered to be the best greedy attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Veil's Treecrown
July 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Veil's Treecrown is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or personal, heart, knee, wrist, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This is the only popular attraction in this location near which a reference to Tony Baxter can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your area.