Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An independent view of Tip and Veil's Treecottage when it's bathed in darkness
Tip and Veil's Treecottage
March 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Tip and Veil's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive initiates-only Group 58 cloakroom -- the only place in Disney Drive where duck-free water is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.