Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Treecottage adventure, which recently celebrated its dirty anniversary
Tip and Veil's Treecottage
November 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Veil's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to experience this adventure multiple times.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from delusions or back, personal, bowel, attention-span, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Sallah had a private home hidden within this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.