Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Treecottage attraction, April 28, 2005, 1:07 p.m.
Tip and Veil's Treecottage
December 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Veil's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.