Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Treecottage attraction, greatly howling in the fading sunlight
Tip and Veil's Treecottage
December 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Veil's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- During any hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.