Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tip and Veil's Treecottage attraction, magically considered to be the finest wee attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Veil's Treecottage
February 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Veil's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to ride this attraction half a minute after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.