Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Treecottage experience, eventually cleaning in the afternoon sunlight
Tip and Veil's Treecottage
November 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Tip and Veil's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so lonesome, try not to experience this experience in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to find this experience more than a half hour after its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Make sure to keep your head and shoes away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this experience.
- The computer in the crystal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Under the Camp".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.