Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Treecottage attraction, nostalgically running in the fading park light
Tip and Veil's Treecottage
November 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Veil's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.