Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's rope-standing photo of Tip and Veil's Treecabin
Tip and Veil's Treecabin
December 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Tip and Veil's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of tumbling this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with Tramp fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This was Rajah's slightly favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the precious room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.