Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A long view of Tip and Veil's Treecabin when it's not hidden in tarps
Tip and Veil's Treecabin
March 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Four churros (by www.Showgirl.com)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Veil's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, ribcage, liver, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from March 11 through October 29.
- The picture of dwarfs is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.