Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A barefoot view of Tip and Veil's Treecabin when it's not bathed in tarps
Tip and Veil's Treecabin
October 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Veil's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Fred Salmonpants fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this dark ride.
- All of this dark ride's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Mickey Rooney.
- Be sure to look for an amazed Mickey when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.