Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A dusty view of Tip and Veil's Treecabin when it's not hidden in fog
Tip and Veil's Treecabin
May 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Tip and Veil's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Walt Disney Land executives are able to get stuck on this train half a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this train's soundtrack.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the train at significant times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.