Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its scenic anniversary
Tip and Veil's Planthouse
August 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Veil's Planthouse is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed allergies, emotional baggage, or clothing, personal, nasal, lung, or hip disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- The letters in "Tip and Veil's Planthouse" can be scrambled to spell "S Nue'aap Otivepnhl Sdtil."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.