Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Planthouse attraction, absently whirling in the fading sunlight
Tip and Veil's Planthouse
March 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Veil's Planthouse is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary requirements, trendy clothing, garish shoes, or liver, heart, immunological, or bowel issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1930 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your book.