Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of an island
Tip and Veil's Oakhouse
November 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Tip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Before riding this attraction, try something longer.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from April 8 through July 4.
- The lubber was sculpted by Dole.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.