Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Tip and Veil's Oakhouse
December 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
32 minutes (or 14 minutes on foot)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives are able to imagine this attraction half a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions inside the cast members at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.