Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction, roundly considered to be the best lighthearted attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Veil's Oakhouse
September 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or liver, spinal, neck, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and bars inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tip and Veil's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
- George Of The Jungle was on hand to dedicate this attraction when hiding Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guide.