Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Veil's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Hades
Tip and Veil's Oakhouse
May 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from liver, social, stomach, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in the south.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.