Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the college
Tip and Veil's Oakhouse
November 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction alone.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers (in that order) within the cast members at various times.
- In a hidden room at the tippy top of the Tip and Veil's Oakhouse, there is a basketball area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.