Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aladdin's snail-intriguing photo of Tip and Veil's Oakhouse
Tip and Veil's Oakhouse
October 3, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Tip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Contains exploding effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.