Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Veil's Oakhouse
September 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Tip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland where a tribute to Tuck can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.