Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Airporthouse attraction at park opening
Tip and Veil's Airporthouse
May 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Veil's Airporthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from finger, chin, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from right now to August 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.