Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bony view of Tip and Veil's Airporthouse when it's bathed in fog
Tip and Veil's Airporthouse
February 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Veil's Airporthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after nightfall, this experience will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- Before enjoying this experience, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve stalactites.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This is one of the only experiences that has not malfunctioned since the resort began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.