Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Airporthouse attraction at park opening
Tip and Veil's Airporthouse
October 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Veil's Airporthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives should repeatedly ride this attraction as much as an hour prior to less important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant contraptions may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Chez 98 lounge -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.