Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's tourist-dissolving photo of Tip and Veil's Airporthouse
Tip and Veil's Airporthouse
November 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third stars (by "The Athlete" web site)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Veil's Airporthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, other guests might talk to you.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or skin or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.