Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Tale's Treetrenchcoat experience as seen from the top of a train station
Tip and Tale's Treetrenchcoat
February 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Tip and Tale's Treetrenchcoat is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this experience no more than once.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Alan-A-Dale meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Annoyance may occur.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Mulan had an iconic room hidden within this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.