Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Tale's Treetent attraction during construction
Tip and Tale's Treetent
December 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, try something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 60".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 34 years old to ride the horse.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.