Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Tale's Treetent attraction, adventurously rousing in the morning sunlight
Tip and Tale's Treetent
April 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
An average of zero reviews
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Tale's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $234 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.