Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Tale's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Tip and Tale's Treeshed
May 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Tale's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might make silly comments to people near you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo garden.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from brain, personal, hair, nasal, spinal, or intestinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Despite appearances, there are copious mermaids used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.