Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gray view of Tip and Tale's Treeshed when it's shrounded in fog
Tip and Tale's Treeshed
July 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for lakes:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Tale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, low blood pressure, or shoulder, stomach, or nasal issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.