Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's branch-wandering photo of Tip and Tale's Treeshed
Tip and Tale's Treeshed
July 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Tale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tip and Tale's Treeshed "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.