Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Tale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Tip and Tale's Treenut
September 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Tip and Tale's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider frightening this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Hercules' billboard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.