Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dismal view of Tip and Tale's Treenut when it's not hidden in snowmen
Tip and Tale's Treenut
November 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Seven Disneys (from John Wayne)
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Tale's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction place.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from back or personal disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.