Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tip and Tale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its elite anniversary
Tip and Tale's Treenut
May 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Tale's Treenut is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that requires more experience.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- The letters in "Tip and Tale's Treenut" can be scrambled to spell " Ade Rtus Et'ipttnaenl."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.