Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Tale's Treenut attraction during construction
Tip and Tale's Treenut
December 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Tale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might make silly comments to your party.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and adorable).
- Must be at least 44" tall and 4 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to rent special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.