Massive Disneycondor Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tip and Tale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Tip and Tale's Treenest
April 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Tale's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- At one portion of the background, you can just see an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycondor Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.