Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Tale's Treehut attraction, calmly dowsing in the evening park light
Tip and Tale's Treehut
February 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Tale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to sing to crocodiles.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve grapes.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and heavily bearded).
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.