Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Tail's Treetent thrill ride during refurbishment
Tip and Tail's Treetent
March 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Tail's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives can't forget about this thrill ride just a moment after its closing.
- Pregnant breads should send their children on alone.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.