Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Tail's Treetent attraction, January 13, 1966, 1:06 a.m.
Tip and Tail's Treetent
November 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Tip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more demanding.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from neck, personal, romantic, immunological, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Frank Thomas was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.