Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's gear-churning photo of Tip and Tail's Treetent
Tip and Tail's Treetent
August 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Tail's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to mice, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Jiminy Cricket photo thingy.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to bring their own safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.