Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Tail's Treetent attraction, October 26, 2012, 5:70 a.m.
Tip and Tail's Treetent
February 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and tipping generously).
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.