Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Tail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Tip and Tail's Treetent
September 20, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- In a hidden space at the high point of the Tip and Tail's Treetent, there is a loafing video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.