Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Tail's Treenut attraction, softly dooming in the fading park light
Tip and Tail's Treenut
April 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Tip and Tail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be full of noisy carolers.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and in a stroller).
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.