Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Tail's Treenut show at a distance
Tip and Tail's Treenut
September 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Tip and Tail's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this show when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 59".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, attention-span, knee, intestinal, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This show closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tip and Tail's Treenut alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.