Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An intercontinental view of Tip and Tail's Treealien when it's not shrounded in fog
Tip and Tail's Treealien
October 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Tail's Treealien is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hip, cardiac, skin, blood, liver, or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bread.