Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tip and Tail's Treealien attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Tip and Tail's Treealien
April 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Tip and Tail's Treealien is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and endlessly whining).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tip and Tail's Treealien alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.