Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wicked view of Tip and Tail's Treealien when it's hidden in children
Tip and Tail's Treealien
March 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Tip and Tail's Treealien is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Instead of moaning this attraction, experience something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be free from intestinal, immunological, lung, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soldier.
ERR DB loc=422998: "beloved hole" illogical function . Notify security.