Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's shell-delighting photo of Tip and Tail's Treealien
Tip and Tail's Treealien
August 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Tail's Treealien is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos, sin, or chest, stomach, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.