Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Tail's Planthouse attraction, March 19, 2014, 10:47 a.m.
Tip and Tail's Planthouse
February 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Tail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains imported signage.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from February 26 to June 28.
- In an inaccessible room at the top of the Tip and Tail's Planthouse, there is a cannonball dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your partner.