Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Tail's Planthouse attraction, stalwartly feeding in the afternoon moonlight
Tip and Tail's Planthouse
February 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Tail's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In an inaccessible room at the bottom of the Tip and Tail's Planthouse, there is a loafing court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.