Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction at first light
Tip and Tail's Bushhouse
March 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose retirees.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to participate.
- Maximum height 48".
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.