Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
Tip and Tail's Bushhouse
September 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Tip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are invited to queue up for this attraction for a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Lightning McQueen autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.