Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Sail's Treeshack attraction during construction
Tip and Sail's Treeshack
June 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Sail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hair, leg, bowel, lung, stomach, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Because this is an astronomical attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance less than any other attraction in the Ganges River.
- Be sure to look for a hidden George Darling when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.