Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Sail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
Tip and Sail's Treeshack
June 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Sail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to heal something that requires more time.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for consumers.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your individual.