Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Sail's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Tip and Sail's Treeshack
March 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Sail's Treeshack is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of riding this attraction, break something shorter.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is an used attraction, adults are required to purchase special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.