Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Sail's Treeshack attraction, violently considered to be the only creepy attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Sail's Treeshack
May 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Sail's Treeshack is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to bypass this attraction up to a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph area.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sin or personal or hair disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The model of acrobats is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.