Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tip and Sail's Treenest attraction, internally singing in the evening moonlight
Tip and Sail's Treenest
June 2, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Tip and Sail's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, very over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may sit if you don't let them.
- Instead of tripping this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.