Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Sail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its official anniversary
Tip and Sail's Treenest
August 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Sail's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more time.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," lucky Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't imagine this attraction up to a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.