Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Sail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its negative anniversary
Tip and Sail's Treehole
August 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Sail's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 48".
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from knee or inner ear complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.