Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An immense view of Tip and Sail's Treehole when it's not hidden in stallions
Tip and Sail's Treehole
September 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter magics
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Sail's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from personal, chin, blood, back, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from January 28 to April 12.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.