Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Tip and Sail's Treehole train during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Sail's Treehole
September 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Sail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Friar Tuck interaction area.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Be sure to keep your head and opinions inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.