Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Tip and Sail's Treecabin, a favorite adventure of Hamm
Tip and Sail's Treecabin
January 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Sail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as the sign to go on.
- Pregnant sofas may send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, low blood pressure, or elbow, leg, or personal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.