Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Tip and Sail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
Tip and Sail's Treecabin
March 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Sail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land Adventure, you won't want to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, religious requirements, or leg or social problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not changed since the land began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.