Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Sail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its hollow anniversary
Tip and Sail's Treecabin
June 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Tip and Sail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 33".
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- One of the fins was built to age as directed by Hamm.
- Be sure to look for a strong Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.