Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Sail's Smokehouse dark ride, January 21, 2012, 7:44 a.m.
Tip and Sail's Smokehouse
September 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Tip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Dark ride may be too intense for very young children.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this dark ride is wrong.
- This dark ride's queue actually extends beneath the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Friar Tuck when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.