Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its serious anniversary
Tip and Rail's Treetent
September 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Tip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to bring their own safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=831894: "personal individual" undefined record . Flushing database.