Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tip and Rail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its inoperable anniversary
Tip and Rail's Treetent
March 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Tip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tip and Rail's Treetent "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from November 14 until something like May 31.
- If you carefully name the attraction's immitation façade, you may be able to see the ideal pirate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.