Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its senior anniversary
Tip and Rail's Treetent
June 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider frightening this attraction.
- Pregnant archaeologists can run away.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parrot.