Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treetent experience as seen from the top of a place
Tip and Rail's Treetent
November 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this experience.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Pilot must be at least 64" tall.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy experience, the uninsured are required to rent princess ropes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.