Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A baroque view of Tip and Rail's Treetent when it's not inundated in children
Tip and Rail's Treetent
October 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Rail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 15 years old to ride in back.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and legs within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.