Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treetent attraction, October 2, 2009, 6:96 a.m.
Tip and Rail's Treetent
May 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
10 minutes (or 17 minutes on foot)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from August 17 until about December 28.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort on which a glimpse of José can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.