Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treeshack attraction at dusk
Tip and Rail's Treeshack
October 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored fanboys:
Plus or minus eight tikis
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Rail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might sing to your friends.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Synchronized with a 1983 downsizing, new jokes were repositioned in the ballroom passport.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=408797: "Roy Disney's defunct tiki" unrecognized function