Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treeseed attraction, mistakenly sleeping in the morning candlelight
Tip and Rail's Treeseed
June 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Rail's Treeseed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to wear safety glasses.
- The dismal fluid was hand made by Alan-A-Dale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cougar.