Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Tip and Rail's Treenut
August 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Rail's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 60" (after a haircut).
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.