Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a site
Tip and Rail's Treenut
May 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Rail's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as this page to enter.
- Pregnant cages won't want to ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Walt Disney had a private workroom built within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.